WHY WE’RE HERE

WHY WE’RE HERE

We live in a world where many stuff is mass-produced. But it’s also amazing that more people are beginning to embrace things that are made by hand in small quantities. When you craft something, you leave a part of yourself in it.

When you are done creating, you take pride in the work partly because you see yourself in it. A handcrafted item is a creative expression of the craftsman who made it. It is treasured and valued far beyond as a souvenir with a story to be told.

No two handmade items are exactly alike. Variations in color, shading, texture, shape, and grain are inherent in handmade items. Every single one is one-of-a-kind. This means that every handmade item you purchase is unique.

Our products are made by hand, small imperfections/differences in shape, size, and colour can happen and are part of he charm of a handmade product. This element of the handmade process is what makes our products exclusive and should not be seen as a fault. They will never influence the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.

An estimated 95% of all our raw materials are ethically sourced from our own plantations in Wayanad which enables us to have a great charge over the quality of the product. The remaining 5% of the raw materials come from tribal, forest resources, and associated farmers. We do not outsource any of the processing activities to ensure zero contamination in any stage of product development.

0